Free and Easy
Jerk Chicken Recipe
|Jerk Chicken Recipe Ingredients:|
- 1 tablespoon Ground Allspice
- 1 tablespoon. Dried Thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground Sage
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 cup White Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper - seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped White Onion
- 3 Green Onions - finely chopped
- 4 Chicken Breasts 6 to 8 oz trimmed of fat.
Time: 15 min
|Jerk Chicken Recipe Instructions:|
- Take a large bowl and combine the allspice, thyme, cayenne pepper, black pepper, sage, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, garlic powder and sugar. With a wire whisk,
- Slowly add the olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, orange juice, and lime juice. Add the Scotch bonnet pepper, onion, and green onions and mix well.
- Now add the chicken breasts, cover and marinate for at least 1 hour, longer if possible.
- Preheat an outdoor grill.
- Grill for 7 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- While grilling, brush with the marinade.
|Jerk Chicken Recipe Cooking Time:|
- Cooking time is 15 minutes.
|Jerk Chicken Recipe Serving Instructions:|
- Serve with Salad and fresh Vegetables.
- Maybe a little hot have a Cool Drink on standby.
Free & Easy Jerk Chicken Recipe Card